Friday, July 19, 2013

Our 1st anniversary!

Jesus had the idea of writing one word every day (23) to describe each other. Isn't he romantic? ;) I think this will be a new tradition that we will do every year from June 1-June 23. 


<3





We stayed in the J.R.R. Tolkien room. It was pretty cute. It was right by the soaking pool on the bottom level- we chose it because it was right by a bathroom, making it easier for me with my two sprained ankles. We think the heater was broken because it was SO hot in there- we left the window open and had the fan blowing the whole time! 

:( We got the "Frisbee Golf Package" at McMennamins Grand Lodge, but I certainly could not play. Jesus was a great sport and pushed me around the hotel. 






We shared a pitcher of purple haze beer!

Jesus got the "Burnin' Pineapple" pizza!

I got the "Green with Envy" pizza!

We got a blueberry lemon cobbler for dessert mmmm.
We also had delicious breakfasts, but forgot to get pictures- I got a wonderful omelet and Jesus got a breakfast gyro!



Beaverton Bakery gave us a coupon for a free 1 year cake topper when they made our wedding cake. So, we had them make it exactly like our wedding day cake- we ate the marble cake at the wedding, so we even got them to make it marble! It was a really fun way to celebrate! We ate it while watching our wedding video! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment