Friday, July 19, 2013

Baby on the way!!!

we found out on July 11, 2013.

YAY!



happy happy happy!

1 month!



how we told my family- we had them over for a long awaited game night and then brought out some pumpkin banana bread and drinks for dessert. I had made a bunch of decaf coffee and we had agreed not to ask if they wanted any- just to bring it to them. but Jesus asked and both of my parents said no... so we brought my dad beer in a mug and my mom milk (which she doesn't even drink) lol, but it was worth it. they loved the surprise! I forgot to get a picture of Alex's cup, but it was blue and said "You can call me Uncle Alex". He came later, so my parents and Alisa got to be in on the surprise that time. 

Since my brother Nick lives in Florida, we sent him a tshirt that says "this guy is going to be an uncle". He should receive it in a few days and I am so excited to hear from him1

How we told Jesus' family! Jesus put a positive pregnancy test in there before we gave it to his mom. His mom cried and everyone was happy. His dad came later and his response was, "Oh, ok." hahaha just like how they said he would react. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment