Friday, July 19, 2013

More 2013 fun!

Sophie made this mother's day card <3






hanging out with our love bugs on Baby G's 1st birthday!!

Sammy and Baby G at his birthday party! We got to see him walk for the first time that day!

I got to baby-sit him and he was so much fun :) He would throw an empty water bottle, wait for my reaction, and then laugh over and over again...too cute!






We threw a murder mystery dinner at our house. The theme was "wine and murder". I was Hedy Shablee and Jesus was Bud Wizer. Lots of fun!



<3 <3 <3

Red Robin Yummmm


Celebrating Alisa graduating 6th grade! Onto Jr. High!

What does Jesus want for his birthday?

Family & Friends bbq at the Lundins for the 4th of July!





We got chickens! and they are now laying 1 egg each every day = lots of eggs! They do fly over the coop sometimes, but it isn't too hard to chase them back in and Cece does really well with them. One of them also laid a double yolk egg!



Our nerd bird got spayed. It was really sad, but we are glad now that it is over!

























Cece is so much fun. She really adds a lot to our family! She LOVES to cuddle, makes us laugh all the time, and is just a sweetie. She plays with Figaro whenever we go over to the Gonzalez house :) She is still a puppy, so hyper as can be a lot of the time, but we do a good job of taking her to the dog park, on walks, and kicking her soccer ball around. She loves her toys and destroys them all eventually ;)



My parents got a new bulldog, Louise. She is too cute! She snores and makes lots of noises- she loves Cece and they play really well together. Weezie ;)





I sprained BOTH of my ankles during my women's gymnastics class.... I could not walk for about 2 weeks and had to use Jr's wheelchair. My feet were so swollen, bruised, and hurt to the touch, but I had to buckle down and work because it happened on the busiest week of the season for me working in the farm office. I put in over 50 hours that week, which was actually a nice distraction. Poor Jesus had to help with EVERYTHING. Bless his heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment