Monday, April 1, 2013

Fall 2012



Colin & Emily had a beautiful baby girl, Claire!


Thanksgiving 2012







I got a job within 3 weeks of ending my Intel internship at a small company called MyBinding.com.  I pretty much just entered information into different programs and tracked shipping on orders.  It was so boring and I hated the office environment...long story short, I quit after a month.  But, while I was there, Jesus was so awesome at stepping up to help with cooking, cleaning, and household stuff.  He spent a lot of evenings with me- going on walks, surprising me with romantic dates.  He even made me lunches and brought them to me at work- what a guy!!! Lucky me ;) 




We took a trip to Eugene to visit Ashlee and Danny! :)


Our friend Brooke turned 25!






We got a shed, put up our wedding wishing well, got some snow, had some serious flooding, and loooove our view during the fall! 




Jesus and I did a lot of training for the Silver Falls 1/2 Marathon (would have been our 2nd year).  We wanted to lose weight instead of gaining the "newlywed 9"... but we took off for Mexico the exact day of the race..... whoops!


We are starting to take over Jesus' parents janitorial business!


No comments:

Post a Comment