Thursday, April 11, 2013

December 2012- 6 month trip & Ashlee's wedding!!






Jesus and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary by staying in our first B&B! There happened to be a Groupon for a B&B in Eugene (where we were going to stay for the wedding anyway), so we decided it was perfect! It was a really cute little place- super comfortable and cozy.  The breakfast was delicious. and we laughed hard at the snooty, older couple that we had breakfast with (The Home Depot....)















Ashlee is getting married!  Jesus and I spent a weekend in Eugene helping Ashlee address all her invitations.  I threw her a bridal shower at my mom's house and then took all the ribbons and tissue paper and made her a rehearsal bouquet. 










Bachelorette party hahahaha




Rehearsal Dinner :)



Bridesmaid gifts- awesome necklaces!


Mimosas :)


my best friend!



the awesome guest book- fingerprints on a tree :)





No comments:

Post a Comment