Thursday, September 13, 2012

Intel fun

I had 397 emails when I came back from my wedding/honeymoon vacation... yikes!

All of my amazing co-workers! We came out to a fun place in Portland called "Vine Gogh" and painted and enjoyed some drinks together for our team fun event.  It was really relaxing and fun!

My painting buddies, Kelsey and Wanjiku :)





blowing my painting dry before moving onto the next layer






Eric's painting!

My boss, Valerie, with her finished work!

Kevin!

Wanjiku's masterpiece!

:p

Kelsey!

Jon!

Barbara's finished painting!

Michelle's work of art!

Billie!

Elizabeth!

Katie! (who set up this wonderful event)

My boss, Ryan, with his painting!

Lori!

It was amazing how different everyone's painting was even though we were all working from the same picture and the same instruction... awesome experience!


Intel Great Place to Run 2012- Dad and I ran the 10k in just under an hour! We ran with George Matthew for a little while!  Alisa and Mom walked the 5k! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment