Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pre-wedding activities!

My Bridal Shower!! 6/22/12




The awesome photo booth by Nadia and Olivia





















































My helpers :)




Laughing at the "No" button from Marian...




Mary found an old pot holder I made when I was 4 that my mom threw out when they moved and she gave it to me as part of my bridal shower gift....hahahah
















Pin the mustache on the groom ;)




A bbq at the Lundin's house to celebrate the wedding, Jessica's graduation, and Raquel's birthday!


Mr. Gill's runners!



One of several hair and make up trial runs before the wedding!  Jessica did an amazing job :)

1 comment:

  1. These are quite amazing photographs of pre-wedding activities. I am planning to arrange my cousin’s wedding reception so I am in search of lovely San Francisco wedding venues. Hope to find right venue and wish to have great time there.

    ReplyDelete